Senior/Lead Application Developer, Java, VP
- Tampa, FL
- Posted 6 days ago – Accepting applications
Looking for a Senior/Lead developer to work on next generational technology platforms to support the Citi Private Bank Investments business.
- Cater to the requirements from both business as well as technology clients - offering timely solutions; developing, testing, and implementing these solutions
- Contribute to the development of the next-gen Capital Markets Tech landscape for the competitive advantage
- Supporting and enhancing the existing applications
- Interact with the Testers, development team and other stakeholders to provide coordination for all special (post-production validation, etc.) testing activities
- Provide L3 support to the business from a development perspective
- Strong Java 8, J2EE SOA, Spring Boot, and Unix
- Microservices leveraging Spring Boot and Drools rules engine
- Messaging and caching technologies (Solace/Kafka, Redis, Solr)
- Web UI technologies including HTML5, EXT-JS/Angular-JS
- Database Programming (Oracle)
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, Collaborative
- Ability to work under aggressive timelines
- Persistence - ability to get things done
- Experience or interest in Agile development
- Multitasking on a number of projects in parallel
- Innovative; challenges the status quo
- Experience with capital market products (Fixed Income, FX, equities, Structured notes)
- Experience working with the business and passion to go the extra mile for making an impact to the business users
- Ability to own and drive tasks/assignments while collaborating with peers and other Technology teams
- Balancing fast time to market (client delivery) with proper Governance, Compliance, and Audit mandates
- Ability to work closely with teams across the globe for project development and delivery
-Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
-Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .