RPA UI Path Technical Account Manager || REMOTE ||
- Dallas, TX
- ITechus Inc
- Posted 1 week ago – Accepting applications
Hope you’re doing great today,
We have an urgent requirement for the position RPA UI Path Technical Account Manager . if you’re comfortable with the requirement please revert back with your latest updated resume asap.
- Set up the UiPath tool environment and Server (software installation, installation of related technologies such as High-Density Robots, Disaster Recovery, Splunk / logging etc.)
- Assist customers in resolving their technical challenges including provision of infrastructure installation, upgrade planning and oversight
- Define RPA security policies, Infra design, database governance, and work with the respective groups.
- Act as a technical advisor to customers while performing code reviews, infrastructure scaling guidance and holding preventive care sessions
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Address all UiPath product-related queries thoroughly and with contextual knowledge of the customer’s environment, goals and challenges
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing, UAT and rollout phases.
- An extended part of client’s technical team ensuring automation solutions are running effectively
- Assist in technical support for customers by overseeing, researching and facilitating support ticket resolution and escalation
- Work with local and global teams to support and deliver RPA & Automation projects
- Confirms automation feasibility, completes application assessment for in-scope business applications and estimates automation complexity
- Hold educational and informational training sessions to enable customers to use UiPath products effectively
- Limit a customer’s technical debt by coaching them to establish technical best practices and drive continuous improvement in their automation program technical maturity
- Knowledge in design standards and implement change control procedures and disciplines
- Deliver periodic reviews with customers (e.g. Health checks)
- Proactively analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with IT leaders to ensure that the secure technical environment scales in line with Business Demand.
- Execute proof-of-concepts (POCs), prototypes, minimally viable products (MVPs) and deployment and sustain solutions in production
- Understanding on OCR , REST API
- Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Must Have Minimum 8 Years IT Development experience
- Must Have Minimum 3 Years of RPA Development implementation experience with UiPath.
- Good to have UiPath tool Certifications.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $15,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday