- Melbourne, FL
- Posted 1 week ago – Accepting applications
As a DevOps Developer, join our program to support the transformation of GEOINT data exploitation and storage among the analyst community. Develop intuitive software solutions and integrate the computer vision and structured observation management production and storage architecture with the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise. Leidos is seeking varying experience levels for this position to include Junior, Senior, Master and SME.
We are a geographically dispersed team, primarily located in the WMA, operating in multi-level security domains, including both cloud and non-cloud environments, following the SAFe Agile methodology. Our program seeks to develop and operate at the lowest possible classification and fosters a program culture that offers the potential for flexible work schedules and telework. This position can be located in the following locations: Gaithersburg MD, Alexandria VA, Chantilly VA, Charlottesville VA, Tucson AZ, St Louis, MO or Melbourne FL.
This position will work to support one of three products that provide capabilities 1) for our user’s primary user experience for producing imagery-derived structure data and to enable our users to discover, access and user computer vision capabilities in their workflow, 2) for open, standards-based storage and dissemination services for structured observation management data that are used by mission stakeholders or 3) for evaluating, configuring, and deploying computer vision algorithms into the processing framework.
- Attend and Participate in daily scrums, release and feature planning events, demos and retrospectives.
- Conduct design and code reviews, fix bugs, and resolve production issues
- Support team sprint/release commitments
- Be responsible for practicing technical design, developing new functionality and maintaining existing components.
- Provide estimates on length to completion and level of complexity for features
- Implement and test stories and tasks
- Work with Product Owner and team to create and refine story Acceptance Criteria
- Commit to continuous improvement of team
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of COTS/GOTS in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
- Designs, implements, and integrates software applications or performs software engineering tasks
- Utilizes software engineering and design methodologies appropriate to the development, integration, and production environment
- Ensures efficient delivery of software engineering capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes
- Mitigates risks, controls costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated software projects
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Python Java, C/C++ experience
- Object-oriented design and programming
- Full-stack software development
- Agile Software Development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self motivated
- Capacity to work well in groups
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a Polygraph post hire
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with SAFe and Agile methodologies
- Amazon Web Services
- Java EE, JSP, EJB, PHP
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- OpenLayers/Google Maps/ArcGIS APIs
- Google Earth/KML
- Eclipse/Ant/Anthill/ Subversion/Git/JIRA/ Jenkins CI
- JBoss EAP
- Apache HTTP Server
- Restful, SOAP and OGC web service development
- Esri, IGS, Exellis, and Boundless product
- Experience with Geospatial exploitation tools: RemoteView Pro, SocetGXP, ENVI, ArcGIS
- Jira collaboration tools experience
- Security+ Certification
- Experience deploying and managing containerized applications using Kubernetes
- Experience building and sharing containerized applications using Docker
- Cloud services (AWS)
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, 视讯网投娱乐网址homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.