- Atlanta, GA
- The HoneyBaked Ham Company
- Posted 4 days ago – Accepting applications
Here at HoneyBaked, we believe in "we" over "me" and in paying it forward. Making a difference and keeping it fun are part of our DNA. Being authentic in everything we do and in living our Values in full view of the community we serve is just who we are. If that's who you are, too, then this could be the place for you. We're looking for a Developer to join the team. Our perfect candidate will thrive in a fun and casual environment, pay it forward daily, and add value to the company by designing, writing and maintaining our software applications.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop, test, debug, and document new and existing software solutions.
- Provide technical design, development, debugging of software solutions.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Provide research and fact-finding to develop or modify information systems.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives.
- Meet with end users to clarify requirements
- Create and enhance software applications & reports for the business.
- 3+ years' experience developing and supporting computerized business systems.
- 3+ years' experience developing mid to upper-level applications in Visual Basic .NET, C# or ASP.NET using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2015/2017/2019
- 3+ years' experience in Microsoft Structured Query Language, Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2019 and database programming tools.
- 3+ year's using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- 3+ years' experience in Oriented Programming (OOP).
- 3+ years' experience in client/server architectures.
- 3+ years in service oriented approach (SOA)
- Experience in documenting, testing, implementing client server based computer systems.
- Understanding of Graphical User Interface development experience in a Windows 32 and 64 bit environments.
We're proud of our company and to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, sex, color, citizenship, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability, military/uniformed service, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.